Nearest rail stations: Trento, Bolzanoand Ora
For more information and times:
Private transfer service
Transfer service in Taxi / NCC of a local family business, active 24 hours a day: www.desilvestro.it.
To get to the FassaValleyby car, the main access routes to the valley coming off of the A22 motorway (Autostrada del Brennero) are:
- ORA/EGNA exit: SS 48 delle Dolomiti – follow signs for Passo San Lugano - Val di Fiemme - Val di Fassa (distance:45 km)
- BOLZANO NORD exit: SS 241 Grande Strada delle Dolomiti – follow signs for Passo Costalunga - Val di Fassa (distance:37 km)
- SS 346 Passo San Pellegrino – Moena
- SS 641 Passo Fedaia - Canazei – Moena
- SS 48 Passo Pordoi - Canazei – Moena
- SS 242 Passo Sella - Canazei - Moena
Driving through Moena:
The city center of Moena is a controlled traffic zone. Transit in certain areas is restricted between 10.00-12.00 / 16.00-19.00, and always forbidden in others. Hotel customers can pass thanks to a special permit.
To get to the Hotel Monza avoiding traffic fines, always follow the signs for "Moena Centro" (Moena center) at the roundabouts, both driving from Val di Fassa and Val di Fiemme. Then, continue onto via Lowy and then turn left at Piazza Ramon. Do not cross the bridge.
Look carefully for the signs at every crossroad and follow them to easily reach us (Hotel Monza is in the "Yellow Zone").
For more information about traffic zones in Moena, click here to dowload the guide by the Municipal Police.